L2 Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L2 Titan

Welcome to L2 Titan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some sugestion

Go down 
+3
Zavis
Gimphealer
Rav
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rav

Some sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Some sugestion   Some sugestion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:26 am

-Incrase weight limit
-Mana potion restore 400mp
-Delete Quick Healing Potion from Gm shop
-20kk to start for no/d grade and shots
Back to top Go down
Gimphealer

Gimphealer

Some sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some sugestion   Some sugestion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:12 am

Totaly agree with what hes put, and I'll add one too, take the Cp pots away too so you have to do it throw noblesse skill, imo...
Back to top Go down
Zavis
Admin
Admin
Zavis

Some sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some sugestion   Some sugestion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:34 am

Thanks for the Ides.. and yes.. Wee will do Them all when i come back from scool today..
Back to top Go down
https://l2titan.darkbb.com
cherio
Geeks
Geeks
cherio

Some sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some sugestion   Some sugestion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:59 am

also SORT THE FARM ZONES OUT! Razz either make one that gives more coins like farm zone 3 was or change how much you need to buy things, me and gimp was farming 3 Hours just so we can afford 2 parts of S80. also make a proper leveling zone so we can level faster its a pvp server, no one wants to come to a pvp server and spend 5 hours+ getting 85 for all their skills.

No offence but you gms need to get off your gm chars and test some things such as how the adena rate is when leveling, can you afford to buy each grade when you level up. come on lol, lets get this sorted all within this day the longer we take it the less population were going to have/get i dont want us to be stuck on 20 people like last time.

P.S - Try do some vote events at the start of next month because the vote bordes reset so we have a good chance of being on the top pages for the first few weeks.

These are just my suggestions.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeclarke.110mb.com
Rav

Some sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some sugestion   Some sugestion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Some more sugestion:
-Make new Farm Zone becose all time kill one type mob is booring :p
-Make Buffer for Sumon , becose i like play es but without buffs on pvp it's easy to kill sumon
Back to top Go down
kamal

kamal

Some sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some sugestion   Some sugestion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:31 pm

1st of all... Add some adena for the beginning xD. On 40 lvl I must farm for C grades Neutral
Back to top Go down
OverCome

Some sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some sugestion   Some sugestion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:35 pm

kamal wrote:
1st of all... Add some adena for the beginning xD. On 40 lvl I must farm for C grades Neutral

just ask Gm he will give u 20kk : >
Back to top Go down
cherio
Geeks
Geeks
cherio

Some sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some sugestion   Some sugestion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 pm

thats no the point lol people should actualy start with adena or they should add adena drops to the gremlins like 10mil per kill
Back to top Go down
cherio
Geeks
Geeks
cherio

Some sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some sugestion   Some sugestion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:54 am

also do you guys know the kameal steal divinty skill is 100% land its just stupid how can you pvp a kameal when they run off steal buffs, rinse repate untill you got 0 buffs then rape you. maybe nerfed the amount of buffs it steals it takes about 1-2 uses of the skill to take all your buffs off, or nerf the land rate.

its worth looking into if you want the server to be balanced in pvp.
Back to top Go down
Zavis
Admin
Admin
Zavis

Some sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some sugestion   Some sugestion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:48 am

Ok.. Adeana from start is done now... Just need Restart
Back to top Go down
https://l2titan.darkbb.com
Yuna

Yuna

Some sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some sugestion   Some sugestion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:17 pm

cherio wrote:
also do you guys know the kameal steal divinty skill is 100% land its just stupid how can you pvp a kameal when they run off steal buffs, rinse repate untill you got 0 buffs then rape you. maybe nerfed the amount of buffs it steals it takes about 1-2 uses of the skill to take all your buffs off, or nerf the land rate.

its worth looking into if you want the server to be balanced in pvp.

It is Soulhound strenght and it is balanced on retail servers ^^ on privat servers with alot of buffs and sometimes to much buff slots soulhound is the most overpowerd class why ? [soulhound mage weapon + steal divinity + non atribute spells *ur res = 0* + lightning barier = full partys no mater how many healers. RIP]
and thats nothing trikser paralize 100% ty god not so many ppl know to play kamaels lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some sugestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some sugestion   Some sugestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some sugestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2 Titan :: Suggestions-
Jump to: