L2 Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L2 Titan

Welcome to L2 Titan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote

Go down 
+2
Gimphealer
cherio
6 posters

Which l2 titan server did you like better
The Old L2Titan
Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Vote_lcap100%Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
The New L2Titan
Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Vote_lcap0%Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
cherio
Geeks
Geeks
cherio

Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Empty
PostSubject: Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote   Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:17 am

i have no idea why the server was changed since the first titan was imba, now it just seems to be endlessly farming till the end and boring . i just wanted to know peoples thoughts on the new server style and which they think is better and would bring in more pop. and hey who knows we may even get the old style back by QQ and popular demand Razz

Last edited by cherio on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mikeclarke.110mb.com
Gimphealer

Gimphealer

PostSubject: Re: Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote   Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:25 am

Your a nab and i don't like you.
Back to top Go down
cherio
Geeks
Geeks
cherio

PostSubject: Re: Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote   Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:26 am

Gimphealer wrote:
Your a nab and i don't like you.
Cock
Back to top Go down
OverCome

PostSubject: Re: Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote   Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:47 am

cherio wrote:
i have no idea why the server was changed since the first titan was imba, now it just seems to be endlessly farming till the end and boring . i just wanted to know peoples thoughts on the new server style and which they think is better and would bring in more pop. and hey who knows we may even get the old style back by QQ and popular demand Razz

I totally agree with you, the old one was so much better, i just don't understand why u had to change it....and why didn't u ask the players first wat they want , there was no reason for doin this shit im sorry but now is just plain crap.
Back to top Go down
Oirk
Admin
Admin
Oirk

PostSubject: Re: Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote   Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:42 am

Ok guys tell us what do you need!
but pls be serius!
What our server needs?
Back to top Go down
https://l2titan.darkbb.com/
Gimphealer

Gimphealer

PostSubject: Re: Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote   Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:30 am

Farming zones back! To how they was before, just the one is kinda lame another one or two would be good and varity of mobs not just the wild striders.
If hero could be sorted for every two weeks or something, rather then the long boring wait of 1month.
Life stones need to be put into the GM shop.
Better GK the old one was MUCH better and i know alot of people agree. (We discussed it in game between ourselves).
Better leveling zones within the GK, the DVC ones just own you as a mage or even a figher, 'cause they gank you like mad and silence and use magic attacks on you, A good idea YourDestiny said was to have one big leveling zone with all the 1-85 mobs in so you don't need to keep SOEing and teleporting around. That should have some thought put into it imo.
Enchant rate tweaked slightly higher, it's dreadly painful to enchant. Plus we can't get blessed scrolls for s80/84 so that means +3 all the way unless you wanna chance breaking it and then re-farming the item again...

All I can think of off the top of my head...
Back to top Go down
Oirk
Admin
Admin
Oirk

PostSubject: Re: Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote   Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:43 am

Farming zone now have more XP points (maybe i am going to low it a little) + x2 Drop
I'll add new Farm Zone when i finish editing LvLing Zone*
*LvLing Zone ready Just w8ing GK to be added..
Also I'll make LvLing Zone Not PvP/Pk area.. so u can LvL without any1 attacking you!

Farm Zones WILL NOT BE Peaceful Area!!! (Guys this is PvP Server!)

New GK ready w8 until we add it (if u guys need something else in New GK just tell me, when u see it)!

Enchant Rate and Hero status , Zavis will take care of them..!!

I am thinking of Editing a quest so you can take giants codexes from it (farming Quest lol! )...

So... What do you say??
Back to top Go down
https://l2titan.darkbb.com/
Zavis
Admin
Admin
Zavis

PostSubject: Re: Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote   Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:11 am

Ok thanks for the Poll.. and wee will change the Serveer now.. With new GK and Modify The GM shop...

But what about the Buffer??

And There is beging working on some more farming Zones

Wee are working on it..
Back to top Go down
https://l2titan.darkbb.com
cherio
Geeks
Geeks
cherio

PostSubject: Re: Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote   Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:34 am

Zavis wrote:

But what about the Buffer??

The buffer seems ok but tbh id go back to the old one since the server is low pop atm and people dual boxing could help with the numbers .
Back to top Go down
Gimphealer

Gimphealer

PostSubject: Re: Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote   Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Quote :
I am thinking of Editing a quest so you can take giants codexes from it (farming Quest )...

Sounds good, Hope its not as hard as it is to farm vesper. =P

I agree with what cherio said, could help server grow abit more if people see theres more people online... But it could be abit lame...
Back to top Go down
OverCome

PostSubject: Re: Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote   Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Oirk wrote:
I am thinking of Editing a quest so you can take giants codexes from it (farming Quest lol! )...

So... What do you say??

Giants codex could be obtained from being a hero lol...
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote   Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:40 am

old server was 100% better i dont like the new 1. buffer is ok but the rest....
check the site i made and if u like it ill give it to u, but find a better host 110mb is horrible in up time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote   Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Server Or New!??? {POLL} Please vote
Page 1 of 1